IDENTITY WORKSHOPS AND RETREATS
Identity Exchange workshops offer a focused, experiential approach to discovering your true identity and practical applications for team building, collaboration, and creative problem solving.
– Identify triggers and coping mechanisms of the false identity that lead to feelings of shame, guilt and fear resulting in unhealthy outcomes of competition, comparison and fight or flight responses to daily situations.
– Understand strategies for transforming the false self by accessing the root belief systems acquired through negative life experiences, reconceptualizing the negative beliefs to a new interpretation rooted in truth, love and peace
The authentic, true, unique self can then emerge fully engaged with renewed energy based in rest, freedom and confidence with a core inner peace.
Workshop/Retreat Topics Include:
- The Listening Lifestyle: Learning to Hear the Voice of Divine Love in Your Everyday Life
- Identity Exchange Process: From Fear and Conflict (False Self) to Resiliency, Peace and Joy (True Self)
- The Freeing Power of True Forgiveness
- Building Identity-Centric, High Resiliency Teams
- From Fear to Creativity (Mastering the Art of Intuitive Thinking)
- Flourishing in Your True Self: Becoming Peacemakers in a Conflict-Ridden World
Schedule a phone call with our booking team to discuss how we can tailor session topics to best serve your group.
- Half-Day Workshop
- Full-Day Workshop
- Weekend Retreat